If you’re shopping for new windows, you’ve likely heard about some of the benefits that modern energy-efficient windows can offer to homeowners. But for many people, keeping track of all the technical improvements made in the last few years can quickly become confusing.
If you’re wondering what the real value of energy-efficient windows is, then you are not alone. That’s why our knowledgeable window installation experts at Alenco want to help you understand everything that makes these innovative windows an excellent choice for homeowners in the Midwest.
Money-Saving Benefits to Energy Efficient Window Installation
When it’s time to replace your windows, you might be tempted to protect your budget by choosing the most affordable windows for your window installation. However, this can actually end up costing you more in the long run. While our premium energy-efficient windows might not be the cheapest option, over time, they could save you thousands of dollars while providing you with several benefits, including:
- Reduced Utility Expenses: High-quality windows can make a big difference in how much energy it takes to keep your home comfortable. In fact, the latest Department of Energy estimates suggest that switching to EnergyStar-rated window products can reduce your home’s energy consumption by as much as 12%.
- Improved Comfort Inside Your Home: Whether you’re trying to keep warm air inside your home during the winter or fighting the summer sun, the quality of your windows plays a significant role in how comfortable your home is, no matter how great your heating or cooling systems are. By reducing the amount of heat transferring through your windows, you can keep your family more comfortable all year long.
- Increased Security for Your Family: Current designs for EnergyStar windows typically call for two or even three panes of reinforced glass. This design makes these windows stronger than traditional single-pane windows. As a result, they are harder to break, providing extra protection against potential intruders.
- Improved Property Values: Simply replacing your home’s aging windows can provide a quick boost to your property value. However, choosing more energy-efficient windows can make your house more attractive to potential buyers, allowing you to increase your asking price if you decide to sell your home.
Energy-Efficient Window Features
Wondering what allows our energy-efficient window choices to provide so many incredible benefits? Window manufacturers have been working hard at improving their products over the past few decades, and modern technology has allowed them to make a lot of progress.
Modern premium energy-efficient window designs include:
- Insulating Vinyl, Fiberglass, or Composite Frames
- Double or Triple Panes of Glass Filled with Insulating Gas
- Light Blocking Glazing or Coating
- Weather Tight Construction
Trust Our Window Installations to Increase Your Home’s Value
Are you ready to make the switch to more environmentally friendly, energy-efficient windows? Our knowledgeable design and installation teams are ready to show you all the ways that modern energy-efficient windows can improve your home. Our A+ rating with the BBB proves our commitment to providing excellent customer experiences. We also offer one of the best lifetime warranties in the industry that covers both materials and installation. Call today to schedule a free consultation or fill out our online form for a quote.