Updated August 28, 2023
Alenco Inc collects the email address of Users that email a question or comment to Alenco Inc or submit a customer review.
Alenco Inc collects the billing and shipping addresses, including relevant e-mail, phone and credit card numbers and expiration dates of Users who purchase a product from Alenco Inc through the Site. This includes Users who register to become Alenco Inc members or enter any Alenco Inc contests or other promotional features available on the Site.
Through the use of "cookies" (For more information regarding Cookies, see below), Alenco Inc may collect and store anonymous information relating to Users' browsing patterns, including, for instance, the User's browser version, site referral information, IP address, operating system, and other technical Site use information.
The Site uses a feature of Internet Web browsers called a Cookie, which is a file that a User's Web browser places on a User's computer's hard drive, to assign an identification code to the computer and to collect anonymous browsing information. On this Site, cookies are used in conjunction with session variables to track a User's shopping cart and expire as soon as an order is completed or if a shopping cart sits idle for a lengthy period without being checked-out.
You may set your Internet Web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent. If you prevent a cookie from being sent, you may limit the functionality Alenco Inc can provide you when you visit the Site, especially when purchasing an item on the Site.
Alenco Inc uses the Information collected from its Users to:
Unless we have your consent or except as required or permitted by law, Alenco Inc will not sell, share, trade or give away any Information that it collects or receives regarding its Users.
Alenco Inc may disclose information about our Users to others if we have a good faith belief that we are required to do so by law or legal process, to respond to claims, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Alenco Inc or others. Alenco Inc may disclose Information to third party in the event that a third party acquires Alenco Inc or its assets. (See, Sale or Acquisition section below.)
1. Program Description - We may send promotional and transactional mobile messages in various formats through the Program. Promotional messages advertise and promote our products and services and may include existing customer promotions, specials, and other marketing offers. Transactional messages relate to an existing or ongoing project and may include “quotes”, “project updates”, “appointment reminders”, and other project related messages. Mobile messages may be sent using an automated technology, including an auto dialer, automated system, or automatic telephone dialing system. Message frequency will vary depending upon your needs as a prospective customer or an existing customer with an active project. As a prospective customer you can expect no more than 5 messages. You agree that we, our affiliates, and any third-party service providers may send you messages regarding the foregoing topics or any topic and that such messages and/or calls may be made or placed using different telephone numbers or short codes. We do not charge for mobile messages sent through the Program, but you are responsible for any message and data rates imposed by your mobile provider, as standard data and message rates may apply for SMS and MMS alerts.
2. User Opt-In: By providing your mobile phone number to us, you are voluntarily opting in to the Program and you agree to receive recurring mobile messages from us at the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in, even if such number is registered on any state or federal “Do Not Call” list. You agree that any mobile phone number you provide to us is a valid mobile phone number of which you are the owner or authorized user. If you change your mobile phone number or are no longer the owner or authorized user of the mobile phone number, you agree to promptly notify us at [insert email or other contact method]. Your participation in the Program is not required to make any purchase from us and your participation in the Program is completely voluntary.
3. User Opt-Out and Support: You may opt out of the Program at any time. If you wish to opt out of the Program and stop receiving mobile messages from us, or you no longer agree to these Mobile Messaging Terms, reply “STOP” or “UNSUBSCRIBE” to any mobile message from us. You may continue to receive text messages for a brief period while we process your request, and you may receive a one-time opt-out confirmation message. You understand and agree that the foregoing is the only reasonable method of opting out. For support, reply “HELP” to any mobile message from us. Our mobile messaging platform may not recognize requests that modify the foregoing commands, and you agree that we and our service providers will not be liable for failing to honor requests that do not comply with the requirements in these Mobile Messaging Terms. We may also change the telephone number or short code we use to operate the Program and we will notify you of any such change. You acknowledge that any requests sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed, may not be received by us and we will not be responsible for failing to honor a request sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability: The Program is offered on an “as-is” basis and may not be available in all areas, at all times, or on all mobile providers. You agree that neither we nor our service providers will be liable for any failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any mobile message or information sent through the Program.
5. Modifications: We may modify or cancel the Program or any of its features at any time, with or without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Messaging Terms at any time. Any such modification will take effect when it is posted to our website. You agree to review these Mobile Messaging Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of those modifications.
The Site may provide hyperlinks, which are highlighted words or pictures within a hypertext document that, when clicked, take you to another place within the document, to another document altogether, or may take you to a third party website not controlled by Alenco Inc. These hyperlinked third party websites may collect and disclose Information different than this Site. Alenco Inc is not responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure of information collected through these web sites, and Alenco Inc expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such collection, use, or disclosure.
The Alenco Inc Site is not directed towards children under 18 years of age and Alenco Inc does not knowingly collect any information from children under 18 years of age through the Site.
In the event that another company acquires Alenco Inc or all or part of its assets, we reserve the right to include Information among the assets transferred to the acquiring company.