One constant for every homeowner is the need to repair or replace different parts of the house. Nothing is meant to last forever, which is why chances are you have already replaced screens, doors, or insulation—all in an effort to beautify your home, enhance its functionality, and increase its value.
While there are many different home improvement projects that can impact your home’s value, window replacement is one of the most effective ways to protect your investment and save money over the long-run. This is especially true if the home you live in is drafty, and energy is being lost at a high rate through older, deteriorating windows, walls, and doorways.
At Alenco, we’re passionate about improving Kansas City homes with strong, durable, high-performance window replacements. Replacing your windows with high-efficiency windows are one of the best ways to improve energy efficiency throughout your house, and serve many functions as well. Read along as we cover when it’s time to replace your windows, the benefits of an energy efficient home, and how new windows can actually save you money.
Will I Really Save Money With More Efficient
Homeowners will benefit from new energy-efficient window replacements, especially if their existing windows are single-paned, older, and damaged. According to Energy Star, homes can save between $126 and $465 a year when replacing Energy Star-approved, single-paned windows, and $27-$111 a year when replacing Energy Star-approved double-paned windows.
Savings will vary from home to home, depending on various factors like the state of your existing window products, the climate, and the quality of the windows being installed as replacements. Homeowners should also look saving money for Energy Star product installations during tax season, which can mean a tax credit equaling up to 10% of the product cost, not to exceed $200 for eligible window replacements.
The Many Benefits of Energy-Efficient Windows
efficient window replacement for your home, it’s a good idea to learn
why they’re so effective in reducing energy costs and enhancing your home’s
value. Here are some of the top benefits of high-performance, top-quality
window products, and how they can help you save money.
- Energy Bill Savings: Energy-efficient windows are designed to protect your home from losing air through the frames, keeping your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Superior weather protection: Due to the extra insulation energy-efficient windows provide, you’ll stay protected from the elements throughout the year.
- Stylish Designs: Energy efficient windows come in a wide range of beautiful styles to choose from. From double hung, to bow windows and custom designs, the choices are virtually unlimited.
- Enhanced Safety and Security: Strong hardware systems and advanced locking technology mean that your window will be even better protected against intruders and other threats.
- Unmatched Durability: Backed by the latest in window technology, these windows are designed to withstand the elements, with fusion-welded fiber frames that won’t chip, peel, dent, or crack.
Brand New Windows with Alenco
Alenco is proud to serve Kansas City homeowners with expert home installations, superior products, and top-rated customer service. Whether you need windows, doors, or bathroom renovations, you can rest assured that we have you covered.
If you’re interested in enhancing your home with energy-efficient window replacement, we’d love to speak with you. Give us a call to learn more about what you can expect to save with brand-new, high efficiency windows from Alenco or fill out our online form to schedule your free, in-home quote.