Looking for something fun to do this spring? Whether you’re looking to get out of the house while your preferred St. Louis siding installers get to work, or you’re looking for inspiration in general, our team has you covered!
We’ve serviced the area since 1986, and have learned a thing or two about the best entertainment in the area. Our St. Louis replacement windows experts and siding contractors are here to weigh in on the top springtime activities in your favorite city!
We’re More than Just Your St. Louis Siding Installers!
As a family-owned and operated business, our St. Louis siding installers understand the importance of quality time with the family. That’s why we’ve chosen activities that are fun for everyone, kids and grandkids included! From the natural to the educational, you’re sure to find something that’s up your alley!
- Missouri Botanical Gardens: Searching for beauty in St. Louis? Replacement windows sure are pretty and all, but we’d also recommend checking out the city’s botanical gardens for a seasonal sensation that will leave you in awe.
- St. Louis Science Center: Grab the kids and head on down to the city’s free educational attraction! And if you really want something that’s out of this world, check out the center’s monthly star party in the planetarium (on the first Friday of each month).
- Busch Stadium: Get in on the excitement of seeing the Cardinals in action! Cheering your team on their way to the world series is sure to create a family memory you’ll never forget.
- Chocolate Factory: Our siding repair team has to fuel up somehow, right? We recommend taking the chocolate factory’s free tours … and tasting some treats along the way!
- Laumeier Sculpture Park: It’s never too early (or late!) to develop an eye for the artistic. Take a sunlit stroll through the Laumeier Sculpture Park!
- St. Louis Earth Festival: It is easy being green when you take part in the city’s annual Earth Festival on the Muny grounds in Forest Park. Check out local organizations and entertainment all centered around the theme of sustainability! This year’s events take place on April 21-22.