St. Louis Double Hung Windows
If drafty, outdated, or poorly designed windows are keeping your St. Louis home from being the pleasant and comfortable place you want it to be, don't keep living with them. Instead, contact Alenco today and relax in the beautiful sunlight and fresh breezes of our new double hung windows!
As a premier St. Louis double hung window company since 1986, we at Alenco specialize in high-quality window installations done with professionalism, expertise, and care. By partnering with the industry-leading manufacturer Sunrise Windows & Doors, we deliver truly exceptional products that are built to last for decades to come—without breaking the bank! Just a few of the customer-oriented amenities you can expect with your Alenco double window installation are:
- Free in-home estimates: We'll come to your home to discuss your needs, show you some sample options, and give you a precise quote on what your project will cost.
- Custom window measurements: At Alenco, we don't deal in cookie-cutter options. We take precise measurements of your home to ensure the very best design and fit with your existing space.
- In-house service professionals: We rely on the talent and professionalism of our in-house employees, who brings years of experience to every project.
- Factory-trained installation crews: When you're serviced by a team that's received in-depth training on the products they're installing, you get a higher level of thoroughness, knowledge, and dedication to quality.
- Budget-friendly financing: Not everyone has the money for home remodeling upfront. That's why we offer flexible financing options that remove the barriers to realizing your vision for your home.
Double Hung Windows: Exceptional Style, Functionality, and Energy Efficiency
Double hung windows will likely never go out of style. In addition to offering classic style, they boast more functionality and control than other window types. Here are a few reasons double hung windows are a smart choice for homeowners looking to get the most value for their money:
- They're highly versatile. With two operable sashes, double hung windows allow you to move both the bottom and top sash up or down (as opposed to single hung windows, which only have one operable sash). This allows you better control of airflow into your home.
- They boast a classic look and lots of style options: Since double hung windows are one of the more popular styles, they're available in a large variety of sizes, materials, and designs, giving you plenty of choices.
- They're easy to clean: Because the sashes tilt in, you can easily clean the windows from the inside, which is especially convenient on upper floors.
- They make it easier to install A/C units: The moveable sashes allow you to more easily position an A/C unit in your window.
- They're energy efficient: Today's new windows are made with energy-efficient technologies and materials, helping you save money on heating and cooling bills.
Enhance Style and Efficiency With Alenco's Double Hung Windows in St. Louis
Built with two operable sashes, our St. Louis replacement double hung windows offer twice the ventilation of a standard window without requiring any additional wall space. Beyond the extra fresh air, they also provide:
- Convenient cleaning from easy tilt-in sashes
- Premium energy efficiency, thanks to dual-glazed glass and warm edge technology
- Strong security from multi-point locking systems and corrosion-resistant hardware
- Effortless use, with durable, solid vinyl frames that resist cracking, peeling, and chipping
We're so confident in our unbeatable quality that we even offer a transferrable lifetime warranty with every double hung window replacement in St. Louis! Get peace of mind that your investment is covered for the long haul.
Get Your Free Double Hung Window Installation Estimate Today
Are you ready to brighten your home and save money on costly heating and cooling? Then contact Alenco, the leading window company in St. Louis for over 30 years, and let us make your home a better place to live! Call us to explore our many double hung window installation options, or use our hassle-free online form to request your free, no-obligation cost estimate.